Learning Change Management Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
The Learning Change Management Lead is responsible for executing all phases of the change process with emphasis on planning and managing communications efforts related to the Motorola Solutions Learning products or deliverables. This role is responsible for execution on specific dimensions of any change management plan. This individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of communications and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Motorola Solutions Learning organization. The Learning Change Management Lead facilitates internal and external communications, including all Learning organization communications and public relations activities / materials and publications. They will ensure articulation of the Learning organization's desired image and position, and assure consistent communication to all constituencies, both internal and external.
The Learning Change Management Lead will:
* Orchestrate product launches and announcements related to training and documentation products or delivery of those products or any changes related to the tools or vehicles used to deliver those products.
* Proactively create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive communications plan.
* Work closely with the Motorola Solutions Learning leadership team on product positioning and messaging.
* Serve as a strategic partner to Pre/Post Sales and Customer Support teams to drive sales and client satisfaction relative to our training and documentation materials.
* Be the primary interface to the customer, agent, user, stakeholder, or project sponsor for change management planning and communication. Develop comprehensive change management plans, oversee the execution, and measure the effectiveness of those plans.
* Work closely with internal technical experts and graphic designers to produce compelling website pages, presentations, social media posts and collateral.
* Ensure all communications such as blogs, presentations, collateral, social media posts, whitepapers, etc. are kept current and active.
* Coordinate with other product team members to align overall change plans and communications within the larger scope of Motorola Solutions communications or other media engagements.
* Ensure cost optimization of communications and change management activities.
* Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
* Tailor communications and change management strategies, tools and templates to meet any regional requirements of the Learning organization.
* Develop and lead projects of medium and high complexity and risk.
* Be responsible for development and execution of communications strategy, including development of ongoing communications tools (e.g. internal social media, newsletters, websites) used by the Learning organization.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3+ years experience in Communications, Change Management or Project/Program Management
The successful candidate must possess the following:
* Ability to compose a Change Management Plan with emphasis on Communication Plan execution.
* Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
* Strong oral and written communications skills. Superior written proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
* Ability to communicate concisely and accurately about timelines, project plans and objectives.
* Ability to handle projects independently, as well as part of a collaborative team.
* Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
* Experience developing and managing budgets for change management and communication activities.
* Demonstrated successful experience writing communications and making presentations.
* Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction.
* Ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities, identify risks/issues, assess implications, formulate recommendations, and drive sound decisions that deliver results.
* Ability to work quickly and effectively to meet deadlines.
* Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced customer focused environment.
* Self motivation and drive.
* Advanced computer skills in standard office and desktop publishing applications.
* Education to college/university level in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related subject, or have equivalent work experience.
* Flexibility to accommodate occasional non-standard work hours to facilitate working with global teams.
3 - 5
* Bachelor s Degree * 3+ years experience in Communications Change Management or Project/Program Management