Learning Delivery Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Antonio, TX
This is a Full-Time position with one of our direct client. If interested kindly send your resume.
Job Title: Senior Consulting, Learning Delivery
Location: San Antonio, TX
Education: Bachelor's degree in Education, Adult Learning, Communication, or related field required. Master's degree in Performance Improvement, EducationTechnology, Instructional Design, Education, Interactive Media, or Learning Systemspreferred.
Experience: 5-7years' experience in the design, development, and delivery of training sessions and other performance solutions in matrixed, product-focused organizations.
* Working knowledge and ability to train of the following:
* Microsoft SQLServer 2008 and/or Sybase database
* Active Directory
* Proven leader of individuals and teams in a technical support center environment
* Industry experience with customer support organizations and/or medical devices, HIT, product implementation and support in a global environment preferred.
* Demonstrated successful project management and experience and effective organizational skills.
* Outstanding communicator; an individual who possesses superior written/verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner.
* Has depth and breadth of experience in the development and delivery of instruction.
* Attention to detail while managing several complex deliverables across multiple groups, cultures, and time zones.
* Ability to collect and analyze data as actionable input to continuous improvement.
* Knowledge of industry-standard authoring and communication tools (SharePoint, WebEx, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Team player with superior people skills and a positive attitude.
* A bold, strategic, creative thinker who can produce standard solutions, as well as propose new approaches.
* Confident and results-driven; consultative orientation, strong people and process/project management capability.
* Fast learner: Can quickly learn new products, applications, and systems.
* Preferred: Fluent in multiple languages
* Travel: 10- 20%
* ATD certification preferred