Learning & Development Instructional Designer / Trainer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
At Annalect, we work with clients to develop data driven marketing strategies, powered by a connected system of technology, tools, consultants and digital activation. Drawing from the vast resources of our parent company Omnicom, we are positioned as the data and analytics experts for dozens of Fortune 500 companies.
Our job is one of empowerment. Specifically, empowering our clients to improve their businessthrough advances in technology and data. As the ad tech ecosystem continues to become more complex, we are counted on to provide expertise on digital marketing technologies, incorporate strategy and manage tracking of all digital marketing efforts. But as our client roster continues to grow, we're going to need more help.
Job duties/responsibilities :
* Design and develop thorough, engaging courses, e-learning modules and instructional materials.
* Maintenance on existing training materials to improve and ensure timeliness and relevance
* Generation of technical documentation, training manuals, online help, user guides
* Writing, editing, formatting online and print materials for sales, technical, and other functions
* Assist L a Master's in Instructional Design, related field is a plus
* Must provide samples of project work
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills