Learning & Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
This position will be primarily responsible for all aspects of learning and development for the Kraft Enterprise focusing on leadership, management training and new hire orientations.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop, acquire and facilitate learning content aligned with business needs. Supervise and train part-time training staff, business unit managers and human resource managers for consistent content delivery.
- Lead all communication and marketing initiatives for the learning and development function.
- Operate as the Learning Management System (\\"LMS\\") key stakeholder and functional expert. Identify opportunities to expand utilization and content.
- Measure learning program effectiveness through key performance indicators including: employee engagement surveys, employee performance and/or potential, turnover, rate of employee relations issues and internal promotions. Develop appropriate monthly status reports on performance.
- Oversee the administration and management of all learning programs including: scheduling, event planning, student selection and vendor management. Institutionalize all programs including learning at the unit level for sustainability.
- Manage annual certification or enterprise wide programs through instructor led sessions or on-line delivery.
- Collaborate with human resource mgrs. to determine development needs and action plans for individuals/groups.
- Lead employee survey initiatives annually and develop communication and accountability course.
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by Confidentiality and Privacy Standards, in accordance with Mass Regulations on Personal Identity Regulations and HIPPA. Special projects and assignments as business dictates.