Learning Tech Spec/Atlanta or Louisville location
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
United Parcel Service, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
The Learning Technologies Reporting Specialist supports global learning technology (e.g., Learning Management System, Learning and Development [L&D] web tools, etc.). He/She automates the collection of data, design reports, and develop visualizations. This position collaborates with learning groups across functions in the collection and reporting of learning data (investments and outcomes) for the Corporate Sustainability Report, training tax incentives, and industry awards. The Learning Technologies Reporting Specialist role is located in Atlanta or Louisville.
The Learning Technologies Reporting Specialist provides stakeholder support by communicating with data requestors to clarify requests, explain data characteristics, and provide request status. He/She develops queries and creates data sets to pull data and ensure accuracy. This position provides administrative assistance to support Learning Technology functions (e.g., new technology identification, technology solutions implementation, technology support, etc.). The Learning Technologies Reporting Specialist performs special projects to support departmental needs.
* Helps maintain data in project management tools (e.g., Microsoft Project, etc.) to keep information current for effective project management.
* Generates regular monthly and quarterly reports to disseminate to stakeholders.
* Updates standardized templates to support uniformity, simplicity, and accuracy within learning technologies and improve processing speeds.
* Updates standard operating procedures to record workflows.
* Analyzes workflows to develop process innovation recommendations.
* Organizes and helps maintain training materials to ensure accuracy and uniformity.
* Detail Orientation: Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
* Report Generation: Possesses ability to generate simple reports using basic functions in software, and/or writing basic queries; identifies information required to complete reports and identifies existing reports generated by others.
* Solicits and Gathers Information: Demonstrates a general knowledge of techniques for soliciting and gathering information.
* Bachelor s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) Preferred
* Experience in Basic relational database and SQL - Preferred
* Experience with Basic web development (HTML) and web applications Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity