Learning and Development Senior Manager- Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Blue Bell, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLearning and Development Senior Manager- Sales
Location: Open to location from PA to DC. Blue Bell, PA preferred. (0-25% travel, as required)
Unisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .
Position Overview :
* The Learning and Development Senior Manager- Sales is responsible for providing learning and development to build a strong talent pipeline that differentiates Unisys in the marketplace and attracts and retains top talent.
* The position is responsible for contributing to and implementing a global approach and framework for sales development. Additionally, all learning design and implementation needs to align with and integrate the learning principles and continuous learning foundation that guides all learning at Unisys.
* The role partners with key stakeholders including Business and Sales leaders, Human Resource Generalists, Instructional designers and Marketing to gain a sound grounding of the business strategy and knowledge of the key sales and services audiences. The individual in this role must have the ability to see and understand the 'big picture' and articulate a compelling learning strategy that meets the needs of multiple audiences with different learning styles.
Sales Focus :
* The individual must also bring expertise in Sales development & learning as well as breadth of experience working with sales audiences in a similar culture. It is important that the individual is credible and considered a 'trusted advisor' to help shape sales processes, define future talent requirements, and develop talent bench strength. The position is responsible for leading Sales Learning & Development globally and designing a consistent learning system with learning paths for multiple sales audiences based on the global UU programs.
* The position is responsible for collaborating with business leaders, Human Resource Generalists, Instructional Designers, Marketing and Talent resources to anticipate future needs and benchmark trends and best practices in Sales development.
* Gaining understanding from sales and business leaders about the Unisys sales and delivery processes and identifying the critical capabilities to drive the business strategy
* Understanding the different audiences and identifying the common and unique capabilities required
* Defining and prioritizing high impact learning needs for sales, leaders and managers
* Collaborating with business leaders, Human Resource Generalists, Instructional Designers, Learning Resources, Marketing and Talent to create and implement a plan for design, delivery, and measurement of learning programs, processes and tools
* Defining a holistic approach to accelerate the time to competence of employees through formal and informal learning
* Building both confidence and competence through practice to drive behavior change
* Evaluating industry leading best practices for development and employing sound yet accelerated learning principles and strategies
* Defining parameters for planning , designing, deploying, and measuring learning to achieve greater leverage, scale and impact
* creating a continuous learning framework integrating formal and informal learning
* Providing blueprint for learning paths with key components (programs, processes and tools)
* Ensuring all learning components are based on a solid foundation of functional competencies
* Defining learning paths for critical audiences and roles
* Includes sales and business leaders actively participating in formal and informal learning as a coach, mentor and role model
Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
* Required Degree in a related field, facilitation and instructional design and 5 - 7 years related work experience
* Savvy about e-learning technology (Captivate, Storyline)
* Proven track record in designing and delivering learning programs - experience with virtual programs/ teams/ deployments an advantage.
* Sales Learning & Development Expertise and/ or sales experience
* Ability to craft senior level communications, presentations and training materials
* Ability to influence without authority at senior levels and all levels of management
* Project management skills and experience
* IT background or experience in an IT company
* Self-starter, energetic and driven
* Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and interpersonal.
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
* Proven experience applying adult learning principles and developing organizational capability
* Demonstrate expert knowledge of current trends and best practice in training and development
* Sales and Client Service or client relationship management experience related to learning and development
* Certified in one or more vendor-based Sales programs (nice to have)
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.