Lease Administrator - Commercial Properties
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Round Rock, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Lease Administrator-Commercial Properties
Job Id# EB-1569591457
* Offer Administrative support over lease agreements between our company and new or prospective tenants.
* Provide supporting documents to aid in disputed recovery resolution.
* Collect and verify lease information from tenants, brokers, and property managers.
* Verify all documents are sent to legal and ownership for final approval.
* Provide analysis and deal summaries to assess lease profitability to ownership.
* Oversee the tenant database which includes important dates to each lease and rent scheduling.
* Process executed leases and ensure copies are sent to appropriate parties.
* Verify rent commencement dates and coordinate with Legal department to process commencement.
* Create and track leasetemplates, including updating existing leasetemplates as things change within the property.
* Audit recovery clauses, set up recovery pools, calculate actual recovery expenses for each tenant, and review caps, base years, and non-standard exclusions.
* Ensure open issues on leases are handled through the course of the documentation.
* Analysis of tenant rent, CAM, operating expense, tax, and insurance reimbursement reconciliation when needed
* 2-3years of commercial real estate experiencerequired, prior lease administration experiencepreferred;
* Ability to interpret and draft legal documents;
* Knowledge of accounting principles and budgeting;
* Working knowledge of property accounting systems such as Yardi or MRI and Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word);
* Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Highly entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to take projects to completion.
* Strong negotiating skills a plus.
* Must be detail oriented and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
Salary: $ 60,000-70,000 DoE Plus comprehensive benefits package.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in a word format.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK
To learn about career opportunities and be kept informed of what's happening in your industry, join today. No Fees to Candidates.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you confidentially to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice; ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.