Lease & Property Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Lease & Property Administrator
Auto Req ID
The Lease Analyst & Property Administrator is expected to enroll in JLL & client training to learn and stay abreast of knowledge needed for successful completion of tasks. This position supports the property manager in administering properties, tenants, vendors, clients and JLL in the areas of Operations, Accounting, A/R, A/P, Leasing Support and Marketing.
All responsibilities are performed according to guidelines of the specific client(s) and JLL.
* Review lease documents, prepare & update lease abstracts/profiles and enter into accounting software. Maintain current lease files.
* Generate lease confirmation agreements for new tenants.
* Follow through with tenants, clients and Accounting for execution, billing and payments.
* Generate and process tenant billing adjustments for lease and tenant bill-back charges.
* Set up and update recoveries/expense pools in accounting software from budgets and tenant leases.
* Review leases for Tenant Improvement payments, obtain required documentation and approvals from clients and property manager. Set up and process payments.
* Maintain and update Rent Rolls. Reconcile occupied & vacant square footage and review tenant charges for accuracy, monthly.
* Maintain lease tracking report(s) for tenant renewals, options, exclusives, co-tenancies, sales terminations. Check/update report(s) no less than monthly, more often if needed.
* Make necessary notifications to tenant, client and JLL allowing ample time for responses prior to deadlines.
* Generate tenant Move Out/Security Deposit Return documents, obtain approvals and follow up with Accounting & tenants to completion.
* Review monthly tenant rent invoices to assure all new, recurring and special charges are listed.
* Track and collect monthly rent, special/reconciliation billings and other charges.
* Escalate late payment issues to property manager and client. Take action as directed.
* Forward questions to property manager and follow through with action as directed.
* Calculate late fees per leases and assure charges are generated and collected.
* For CAM/RET/Insurance reconciliations, obtain information from Accounting, compile & distribute statements & back-up invoices for property manager approval.
* Collect and enter tenant sales, generate and distribute reports.
* Calculate Percentage Rent, CPI rent increases, assure charges are posted/invoiced.
* Set up & code all property invoices with JLL and client software.
* Respond to any accounting and property manager questions within one half of one business day.
* Process vendor set ups, obtain W-9 forms; assure vendors have correct billing information.
* Monitor invoices for correct charges and contact vendors/utilities/other payees to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Support property manager with inspecting properties, obtaining quotes from contractors and recommending repairs.
* Support property manager for preparation, organization and distribution of budget packages to JLL and clients. Input data into spreadsheets and software.
* Assist property manager in meeting deadlines by making timely notifications/reminders to clients, vendors, Leasing, and all other necessary JLL departments.
* Generate, organize and maintain budget reports and back-up documentation.
CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE | TENANT
* Track expirations and maintain & distribute tracking reports.
* Obtain replacement certificates.
* Review using tenant lease requirements and client/JLL guidelines.
* If a 3rd party service provider is used to track insurance, keep in communication with the vendor to provide information, assure vendor is doing the required work and obtain status reports for the property manager and client.
CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE | VENDOR
* Obtain tenant certificates during vendor/JLL contract execution, and prior to start of work. Maintain certificates with contract files.
* Review certificates for accuracy, using contract requirements and JLL guidelines.
* Track expirations and obtain renewal certificates prior to expiration.
* Be available as the primary contact for tenant inquiries. Maintain Emergency Response Manuals for each property.
* Be available 24/7/365 to assist with tenant/vendor/property emergencies.
* Support property manager, client and JLL with tracking information, making proper notifications, monitoring social media, traveling to property, keeping rapport with community/police/fire departments and providing any other support as needed.
* Complete incident reports for property manager review; distribute per JLL and client guidelines.
* Maintain property information spreadsheets; including tenant, vendor and client contacts.
* Prepare/process Vendor Agreements. Set up and maintain all vendor files.
* Maintain utility tracking reports.
* Maintain property real estate tax tracking reports.
* Assist property manager for coordination of tenant improvement, capital and routine projects. Provide property information to JLL and client construction personnel.
* Assist property manager in vendor oversight & performance.
* Assist property manager with property visits/inspections and tenant outreach. Notify property manager of any issues/questions, initiate service calls as directed and follow through for completion/resolution.
* Assist with property acquisition and disposition due-diligence processes. Prepare estoppels, SNDA and other documents, and distribute & collect per deadlines.
* Prepare License Agreements for property marketing events and temporary tenants.
* Assist property manager in obtaining signatures and certificates of insurance. Generate and collect charges
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* College degree preferred.
* 2 3 years of lease and/or property administration experience.
* 1 2 years of property operations experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Must be comfortable with accounting & bookkeeping tasks. Proficiency in this area is needed.
* Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to manage multiple projects with time sensitive deadlines.
* The ability to work with internal and external customers.
* Proficient in lease administration database systems (MRI or Yardi, preferred), EXCEL, Word.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43869BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the