This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is seeking a LEASING ASSISTANT to join our Chicago, Illinois regional office located in Oak Brook, Illinois. The Leasing Assistant will be responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative support to the regional leasing team to ensure smooth daily operations of the team. Key Responsibilities:
* Prepare lease documents and ensure executed copies are distributed to the appropriate parties.
* Assist team members with lease-related research, tracking key dates and other leasing actions.
* Field department calls while providing excellent customer service.
* Create presentations, reports and other marketing material while serving as the liaison to the marketing department.
* Operate a personal computer and utilize a variety of software packages to prepare correspondence, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, etc., and maintain leasing databases.
* Provide other general administrative support to include filing, faxing, photocopying, arranging travel, maintaining calendars, completing expense reports, and other administrative tasks.
* Assist with special assignments as necessary.
* Associate s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
* 1-2 years of administrative experience
* Basic understanding of contract language and real estate leasing operations
* Solid quantitative skills
* Intermediate level proficiency with current Microsoft Word software specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as email and internet research functionality
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate or relevant field
* Prior experience in real estate operations
* Prior experience with contract documentation
* Intermediate level proficiency in creating graphics/marketing materials using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
* Notary public
* Strict attention to detail, organization and time management skills
* Customer focus and interpersonal skills
* Priority setting and decisiveness skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistance, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.