Leasing Service Manager (Req #16-303)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
La Mirada, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLA MIRADA: LEASING SERVICE MANAGER
LOCATION: 14780 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership is a growing company with over 1,150 employees in 24 locations in the West (California, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, and Washington).
We are seeking a Service Manager for our La Mirada Leasing business who wants to be part of continuing to drive our success and status as a leader in the industry. We are a NationaLease partner and a Mack Leasing Systems and Volvo Truck Leasing System franchisee. In addition to Mack and Volvo products, we support all makes of truck and trailer equipment, including Cummins, Hino, Isuzu, Wabash, Utility, and more.
In this position, you will be responsible for the efficient and profitable operations of the Leasing Service Department by developing and maintaining relationships with our customers, managing the Service team, and creating opportunities that result in strong, steady, and sustainable business growth.
As a fast-paced growing company with a unique business model, we seek candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership ability to ensure every member of the Service team is delivering a customer experience that ensures TEC Equipment continues to be recognized by customers as their Best Business Partner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
* Maintain customer relationships and loyalty by coordinating prompt, high quality repairs between customers and Service technicians, and solving complaints and problems.
* Manage day to day operations of the Leasing Service department.
* Manage Leasing Service team including staffing, employee development, employee engagement, and corrective action.
* Serve as leader and role-model to team by conducting self with highest of ethical and professional standards.
* Maintain ongoing communication with all team members and customers.
* Forecast goals and objectives for the department and manage departmental expenses. Demonstrate behaviors that support achieving forecasted goals and objectives and earning a monthly profit.
* Use quality control procedures to monitor quality of work and take appropriate action where standards are not met.
* Work with all other departments to maximize dealer profitability & ensure impeccable customer service. Prepare and participate in meetings with management and other department heads.
* Maintain facilities and equipment in an attractive, appropriate and safe manner.
* Follow all employment, safety, and environmental regulations as required by any local, state or federal governing body.
* Strong working knowledge of diesel truck repair and understanding of automotive/trucking industry
* Previous management experience required with proven history of achieving sales and business objectives
* Sound business acumen with ability to analyze, prioritize, identify, and execute solutions
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication & leadership skills; ability to build relationships with internal and external contacts
* Valid driver s license
* Experience as a Service Manager, shop foreman, or Diesel Technician strongly preferred
* Prior experience with P&L responsibility desired
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Learn more about our benefits and current job opportunities by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..