This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Leasing Specialist is responsible for enhancing the experience of customers and driving profitable sales. They will do this by engaging customers in the Store with opportunities around leasing. They will partner with Associates in Hardlines to walk customers through the leasing application process and, if approved, escort the customer to an Associate to make a purchase.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Proactively engages customers with leasing opportunity and partners with Associates in Hardlines to leverage leasing as a
* Serves as the store Subject Matter Expert/Resource on Leasing. Will diligently communicate with the store leadership to ensure
they understand the benefits of leasing.
* Ability to train and assist Store Associates with leasing processes, questions and/or issues
* Stays up-to-date on current and upcoming leasing promotions and opportunities to drive profitable sales (i.e. Family & Friends
Events, Member Appreication Events etc.). Promotes current leasing offer and promotions to Store Associates and to customers,
* Demonstrating flexibility to work varied schedule as required by store needs. Including nights, weekends and holidays
* Performs other duties as assigned (LEAVE ON FOR NON-EXEMPT JOBS ONLY)
* Ability to interact with Members and determine needs while delivering a positive experience
* Attaining personal leasing goals and monitoring Store performance
* Ability to form strong partnerships and communicate well with store team members
* Prior Consultative Sales experience
* Knowledge of Sears Store POS system and operational procedures
* Less than one year of related experience
* Valid Driver License for the State of employment
* 18 years of age or olderEqual Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.