Legal Account Executive - Cost Recovery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLEGAL MARKET SALES- CALIFORNIA
Our client is a global document imaging company and leading provider of Cost Recovery and Expense Management software products for law and professional services firms' worldwide - particularly large law. Designed for the challenges law firms face every day, the solutions optimize legal workflows by smartly integrating cost recovery, simplifying complex tasks - and simply making life easier for the ever-mobile workforce.
* They have close to 10,000 clients worldwide including:
* Over 80% of the AMLAW global 100 firms
* 9 of the top 10 US law firms use
* They are the #1 provider of cost recovery, document scanning workflow and speech recognition to Law firms (2014 ITA Technology Survey)
SALARY IS BETWEEN $85,000 - $95,000 WITH COMMISSIONS THAT CAN DOUBLE THE BASE SALARY.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL RESIDE IN EITHER LA OR SF MARKET AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL.
The Legal Account Executive will be responsible for helping the Legal Sales Director execute their sales development plans to ultimately meet and exceed a revenue target, and ensuring successful and broad deployment of the company's products across a specific account list. Sales will be made either directly to the Law Firm, via an MFP channel partner or through a distribution partner or combinations of the above.
* The primary responsibility of the LAE is to cause the sale of a broad portfolio of the companies imaging products to a specified Legal account list. This includes AMLAW firms, existing maintenance paying customers and non-users.
* Because the sale can occur either directly or through a variety of partners, the guiding principle for the LAE will be to drive a favorable sales outcome regardless of fulfillment mechanism.
* With this in mind the LAE will call on the end user directly to create the demand of the company Imaging products and act as the primary sales lead (where appropriate) as well as be the subject matter expert for the companies technologies within the selected target accounts.
* Because fulfillment can be through partners the LAE will work closely with the Regional Sales Managers (RSM's) supporting channel partners on a deal by deal basis to determine the optimal solution for the end customer.
* The LAE will be responsible for the development of a solid pipeline of account opportunities where it's products will be deployed across the firm. This will be maintained in CRM.
* LAE will develop relationships with key decision makers and other influencers in the community through active participation in associations (ALA, ILTA)
* Will deliver consistent achievement of assigned revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis;
* Will ensure a high level of MFP partner and end user satisfaction with the company products.
* Is expected to provide meaningful constructive feedback and information to internal company stakeholders to assist with product development and marketing its current and future products.
* This position includes 80% travel
Number of year of work experience: 5-8 years
* 5-8 years' experience selling technology into the legal industry
* Proven track record for achieving quota
* Microsoft office/CRMexperiencerequired
* BA/BS preferred