Legal Administrative Assistant / Litigation 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Legal Administrative Assistant with litigation/defense experience in a legal environment to support attorneys. $60K + benefits
* Perform secretarial and clerical duties, answer telephones, and take detailed messages.
* Prepare, format and edit legal documents in MS Word, including letters, briefs, pleadings, agreements etc.
* Open client matters, organize and maintain documents and files.
* Maintain Attorney calendars, scheduling of meetings and appointments.
* Efiling, faxing, scanning, filing.
* Ad-hoc projects as needed.
* 5+ years of legal secretary experience. Defense/Litigation experience a big plus.
* Team player, customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
* Solid time management skills, problem solving skills and ability to multitask
* High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Excellent typing skills.