This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
LPC Personnel, Inc.
* Ability to learn new computer and database programs
* Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
* Ability to work cooperatively with others
* Ability to work with business clients to obtain document signatures
* Good attitude and work ethic
* Provide administrative assistance to legal staff in a law office
* Manage schedules, including trialdates and hearings
* Coordinate appointments, meetings, and business travel
* Schedule conference rooms
* Plan, support, and implement logistics for executive level internal events
* Coordinate meetings, teleconference, and video conferences
* Coordinate with customers, external counsel and other vendors to obtain and exchange information and documentation related to legal matters
* Assess the urgency of situations and determine appropriate actions, monitor status of pending item, provide follow up and keep management informed by communicating a wide variety of information.
* Prepare legal correspondence and presentations; Maintain legal management systems
* Conduct research for report preparation
* Utilize case management system for electronic data management of legal files and creation of management reports
* Ensure that all necessary information is shared between clients and attorneys on various files
* Oversee and coordinate acquisition and maintenance of legal research and reference materials for office, including hard copy and electronic materials
JOB TYPE: Full Time
SALARY:35,000-40,000 per year
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY:
Prefer Associate's Degree
Legal, Administrative, Court Documents: 2years