This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Cushman & Wakefield
JOB DESCRIPTIONC&W Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Job Title: Legal Analyst
Reports to: Assistant General Counsel
Location: Newton, MA
Job Classification: Full-time, salaried, non-exempt
Summary of Position
Great opportunity to join one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada. In this role, you will work directly with the company's three in-house attorneys in a support role.
* Open and collaborative environment, professional development and competitive compensation
* A fast-moving dynamic industry where change is constant and flexibility is key element
* Creative and energetic environment focused on creating solutions not only for our clients but for our internal team
* Committed to exceeding client expectations, a culture of high performance
* Ambitious yet inclusive environment allowing everyone to contribute to business success
* Pride in attracting and hiring exceptional people and providing them with opportunities that allow them to develop their potential and realize their ambitions
* Value on personal and career development
* Continuous learning from each other, on the job experience and from formal programs
Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist lawyers in handling a broad range of employment and business related claims
* Act as liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside agencies
* Manage litigation discovery, including issuing and maintaining document holds, collecting and organizing discovery, and establishing a chronology of facts
* Assist counsel in all corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, and asset purchase agreements
* Analyze and advise on service contracts, vendor agreements and confidentiality agreements to ensure compliance with company's standard terms
* Draft company's response to proposed legal terms for proposals in a concise and accurate manner
* Contract administration, including using contract database to electronically maintain key information on all contracts, digitally maintain contracts, and manage quarterly reports
Skills and Qualifications
* Minimum of 3+ years' experience; prior in-house experience a plus
* B.A/B.S degree and preference for Paralegal Certification
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team; exhibits superior judgment
* Ability to interact with all levels of management within the company
* Works effectively, calmly, and quickly under pressure
* Detailed oriented with an ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
* Excellent written, verbal communication and inter-personal, and organizational skills
* Strong technical skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office, redlining, case management software, e-discovery tools, internet and databases
About C&W Services
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at http://cwservices.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.