Legal Contract Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Contract Consultant
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Contract Consultant job in El Segundo, CA. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Contract Consultant job include:
• Manage case dockets and update public access websites as documents are filed with the Court
• Respond to creditor inquiries regarding case status, claim status deadlines, solicitation and voting procedures and disbursements
• Manage and log case voicemail messages
• Identify and enter actionable pleadings e.g. administrative proofs of claim, notices of transfer, stipulations, objections, settlement agreements, withdrawals of claim, etc-
• Coordinate, input, and review ballots, changes of address and proofs of claim
• Weekly audit of affidavits of service
• Administrative quality control review of proofs of claim including creditor and notice party addresses
• Prepare claim and solicitation binders for submission to the Court
• Assist with mailings including compilation of service lists and preparing of affidavits of service
• Must have obtained Bachelor's degree
• Advanced knowledge in Excel
• Sharp attention to detail
• At least one year reviewing contracts, preferably legal
Pay for this position is $18-21/hr based on experience. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Contract Consultant job in El Segundo, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled