Legal Counsel 9/3/2016
Check Point Software Technologies
San Carlos, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
* Legal counsel will be responsible for all aspects of the contracting cycle with respect to Distributor, Reseller and various other contracts.
* This will include the negotiation of standard contracts as well as customer specific contracts.
* This may include negotiations directly with Distributors, Resellers, vendors, etc.
* OEM and support agreements.
* HR support.
* Litigation support.
* Patent and trademark support
* 3 to 6 years relevant experience.
* JD from an accredited law school.
* Familiarity with standard contract terms and conditions for sales of product and software.
* Experience supporting Marketing or Sales.
* Demonstrate effective verbal and written skills.
* Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.