Legal Support Coordinator 9/12/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:Provide administrative and technical support to Real Estate Attorneys and Paralegals in the Legal Department. Create, manage and maintain weekly Excel report. Track a multitude of time sensitive matters. Input, analyze and report on data from the department's information systems. Transmit documentation and information to other departments and outside counsel. Prepare legal correspondence. Create and manage the group's file database of records. Cover telephone, calendar, mail distribution, and manage travel arrangements. Prepare and track necessary expense reports. Qualifications:- Minimum 4 years related experience in field.
- 4 years of related experience required, including a minimum of 2 years law firm or corporate legal department experience.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Access and have the ability to redline documents.
- Strong analytical skills and experience.
- Excellent communication and vocabulary skills with knowledge and understanding of legal terminology.
- Able to independently draft correspondence and interact with all levels of management, including outside counsel.
- Excellent organizational skills a must.
- Ability to multi-task, handle and prioritize a variety of assignments.
- Knowledge of Tymetrix is preferred. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .