Legal Transactions Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: LEGAL TRANSACTIONS ANALYST - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: MAITLAND, FL
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* We have an immediate opening for a dynamic attorney to serve as a Transactions Attorney on a full-time basis. The attorney's primary responsibilities will include:
* broad-based transactional work, including counseling internal clients on structuring of deals;
* drafting, reviewing, and revising agreements of varied types, including vendor, consulting, technology (e.g., EULAs;
* SaaS agreements), lease, marketing, licensing, and NDAs, among others;
* provide support for other functions within the legal transactions department as necessary; and
* providing strategic and practical advice to internal clients at all levels.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
* A minimum of two (2) years of broad-based transactional experience at a large law firm and/or corporation; experience working with a multinational corporation is a plus
* J.D. from an accredited top tier law school
* Experienced in a wide-range of corporate transactional matters
* Excellent drafting skills
* Able to handle a large volume of matters, including a combination of simple and complex contracts
* Proven track record of taking initiative, problem-solving, and taking ownership of projects
* Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
* Experienced in providing strategic and practical advice to varied business functions at all levels
* Strong organizational and time management skills required
* Team player who is able to work independently as well as collaboratively
* Excellent judgment and discretion is required
* Previous in-house experience is preferred
* Financial services and/or IT solutions industry experience is a plus
* Proficiency in another language a plus
* Bar admission required (any jurisdiction will suffice)