Lending Relationship Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The position of Lending Relationship Specialist is responsible for supporting the administrative and post-closing functions of the Loan Support Group.
* Assist Loan Support Team Lead as requested
* Monitor ticklers and covenants reports, including customer calls for the collection of missing information.
* Prepare and organize loan files for scanning
* Sort and distribute daily and monthly loan reports.
* Interface effectively with staff in other departments, including but not limited to loan servicing, underwriting, documentation specialists, scanning personnel, and loan support and branch personnel.
* Other duties as assigned by management staff.
* Adheres to company compliance policies and procedures
* Participate in required annual BSA/AML/OFAC and Compliance Training as assigned
* Maintain strict confidentiality of all records and data received and produced
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or an Associate s degree (AA) or equivalent from a two (2) year college or technical school; and two (3) or more years related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and training.
* Computer skills to meet production needs of the position i.e., proficiency in Excel, Word,
* Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
* Strong Organizational skills and detail oriented.
* Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257