This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpring EQ, a technology-based originator of home equityloan products located in Center City, Philadelphia, is seeking a Lending Specialist to join its growing production team. The Lending Specialist's primary responsibilities will be to cultivate sales opportunities from various lead sources and learn the home equity lending industry. This role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer to allow for fast-paced professional growth. A successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be hard working, and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment. This opportunity is ideal for recent college graduates who are interested in building a career in the home equity lending industry. Spring EQ is willing to invest its time and resources to train the right individual. This opportunity is a gateway to becoming a licensed mortgage loan originator with Spring EQ.
* Provide excellent customer service to all potential Spring EQ customers
* Manage sales leads from various sources and transfer those customers to a licensed loan originator
* Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound calls in order to prescreen leads for the licensed Loan originator.
* Conduct initial interviews with prospective loan applicants
* Engage customers to obtain necessary application information and documentation
* Provide administrative and/or clerical support as needed
* Perform otherad-hoc duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degreerequired
* Interested in learning the home equity lending industry with an emphasis on sales
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
* A strong desire to build, create, and innovate processes
* Excellent phone and presentation skills
* Excellent benefits
* Outstanding culture and work environment
Spring EQ is a start-up, technology-based originator of home equityloan products located in Center City, Philadelphia. We unlock the goals of homeowners by providing visibility and access to their home's equity and dramatically reduce the time and cost to tap into that value. We pride ourselves in creating opportunity for our customers and our employees. With a focus on continual growth, employees have the ability to build a career at Spring EQ. They enjoy an upbeat, entrepreneurial culture with casual dress in an open-office environment. Spring EQ encourages all employees to bring new ideas to the table, rise to any challenge and passionately contribute to our culture of continuous growth and opportunity. Coming in on the ground floor, you'll have an opportunity to contribute first hand all employee-based programs, events, community volunteer programs, and benefits. Interested in hearing more