Lenovo Accelerated Sales Rotation (LASR) Program Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
January 2017 LASR Program Class
Lenovo's fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. Through our Entry Level Talent Program, Lenovo is developing career minded millennials to drive the next generation in technology. University graduates who have a passion for technology and an aptitude for success are encouraged to apply.
Lenovo is currently seeking new graduates for LASR Program Associate positions. The Lenovo Accelerated Sales Rotation Program (LASR) is an accelerated career development program that recruits top university graduates who have both a passion for technology and an aptitude for sales. LASR allows new graduates to develop their professional sales skills and business acumen while gaining valuable work experience and making important contributions to Lenovo's business.
This is a full-time permanent position with a dedicated 2-year development track which includes:
* Comprehensive on-boarding and customized training focused on consultative selling in the fast-paced, competitive world of technology
* A 6 month rotation as a Business to Consumer Sales Representative to establish a strong foundation of product knowledge; consumer and small business market strategy
* Independent 6 week project focusing on using insight gained from Business to Consumer rotation to make impactful changes to Lenovo.
* A minimum of 1 year rotation as an Inside Relationship Sales Representative covering enterprise, public sector and/or global customers as well as channel business partners
* Interactive, job shadowing and assignment of a peer advisor and liaison
* Discussions and interactions with key members of Lenovo's executive leadership team
* On-going exposure and training on Lenovo's innovative products, business strategy and culture, key initiatives and business model
* Training and guidance on acquiring, developing and retaining a sales territory.
* Upon completion of the LASR Program, Program Associates will be prepared to compete for open Sales Account Executive positions across the US or may choose to consider other Lenovo business areas.
The LASR program is one of the most powerful ways that Lenovo is building its talent pipeline, and we're seeking motivated, talented and ambitious individuals who want to be a part of the future at Lenovo. There are multiple positions available in our headquarters near Raleigh, NC.
The start date for the program will be January 2017.
Multiple positions available.
* Graduation from an accredited university within 12 months of the program start date (May 2016 or December 2016 graduates) with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Communications, or related area.
* Excellent analytical abilities
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
* Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills
* Passion for technology
* Some sales or entrepreneurial experience required
* Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
* Ability to work weekend and evening shifts during certain rotations
* Flexible to relocate in the future
* Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher preferred
At $46B in global sales, in 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of 55,000+ highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers, everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.