Level C Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Waste Pro, USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWaste Pro of FL in Sarasota and Bradenton has an immediate opening for a Level C Technician. We offer a $1500 retention bonus to paid out in 90 day increments.
The pay range for this position is $17 - 20 an hour and it includes the opportunity for the technician to develeop their skills and acheive B and A level technician status with commensurate pay raises. Our trucks are late model state of the art and our shop provides a clean and well organized work environment.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance. We have a 401k plan, flexible spending accounts and paid time off.
* Assist A & B Mechanics with basic mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic/pneumatic problems, including chassis and body issues, and performs repairs and maintenance on all equipment to maximize safe and productive operations. Completes repairs identified on DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report) and/or repair orders.
* Perform basic repairs and maintenance on Heavy Duty Equipment, including but not limited to Rear Load, Front Load, Roll Off, Grapple, Port-a-let, and other service type trucks including chassis and body.
* Communication with A & B mechanics/managers/drivers as to issues with vehicles and discusses preventative techniques that may minimize future repairs.
* Completes all required paperwork / computer data entry, including documenting parts usage and time in and out on repair orders, in a timely and concise manner.
* Follows all safety policies and procedures.
* Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards which may include sweeping, organizing and maintaining the shop and grounds areas.
* Conducts repairs utilizing Factory Service Manuals.
* Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment during Safety Lane and PM's.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
* Maintain high standard of Ethics and Dependability.
Essential Functions-The statements above are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
* Ability to assist in repairs of basic engine, transmission, brake, suspension, electrical, hydraulic, body components and systems related to Heavy Duty and Light Duty Trucks.
* Fuel systems may include Gasoline, Diesel and CNG (Compressed Natural Gas).
* Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
* Basic computer skills as required.
* Toolbox and tools commonly used for Diesel Truck Repairs.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.