Level 1 Help Desk with room to GROW
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We have been in business for over 30 years and serves 85 clients throughout North America and in over 14 countries around the world. We are in the IT solution business outsourcing help desk, desktop, managed hosting, and network support and services.
We are looking for a quality Level 1 Help Desk to join our awesome team! This is a contract to hire role. In the 520-hour contract period, hourly rate is about $18-19 DOE. After 520-hour contract completes in a good stand, you will be brought on as a direct-hire employee, and your salary will be around $36,000 with a great full benefits package provided.
Work location is in Schaumburg, IL (Highway 53 & Woodfield Rd). You must be flexible about working an 8 hour schedule between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Full-time Monday ? Friday with occasionally weekends based on client needs.
It is a dynamic, fast-paced, and service-oriented environment with room to GROW. You should be reliable, personable, and have excellent communication skills. You will be doing the following tasks?
(1) You will do 100% phone support with end users.
(2) You will help to organize, enforce and communicate the associations approved software list and corresponding support expectations. To do this you will work with the many of the technical experts and title owners to get the necessary information for the team.
(3) Help with Ticket Routing - this is an intricate process and there is a really large amount of information that you need to retain to carry this out.
(4) Documentation ? You will take raw information from the techs to create a documents.
(5) Knowledgebase administration ? You will help to build and maintain the internal knowledgebase.
(6) Receiving Backup ? You will also be training to perform backup duties for the current receiving tech.
? Minimum 2+ years of Help Desk support experience.
? Experience troubleshooting software - The wider the list of software that you have experience with the better.
? Experience in Active Directory
? Experience supporting remote connectivity over the phone such as Citrix and VPN.
? Must be able to pass drug test and background check
? You need to be VERY detail oriented.
? You need to be able to retain a good amount of information on the fly.
? You need to be organized.
? You should utilize good decision making abilities.
? Friendly personality is a huge plus and will make this a successful transition but you should also be able to be stern (when needed).
We offer benefits beyond medical and dental care. We provide employees with programs that reflect the commitment to their success, well-being, and professional growth:
? Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Family Coverage
? Life insurance
- Matched employee contributions
? Company Celebrations
- Employee recognition events
? Paid Time Off
- 10 company holidays
- 10 to 25 days paid time off
? Flexible work schedule
- Telecommute opportunities
- Full or Part-time hours available
Our culture promotes an atmosphere of thoughtfulness, moments of laughter, and an appreciation of others as well as a strong work ethic and technical prowess.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Must be able to pass background check and drug test