Licensed Case Manager - Behavioral Health Unit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Idaho Falls, ID
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00310-32750
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
POSITION TITLE: Licensed Case Manager
WORK SCHEDULE: 4 - 10/hour work schedules (M-TH 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
The Behavioral Health Center provides four separate inpatient programs to ensure that people receive individual care in settings that are appropriate for their needs. Typically the treatment structure involves group therapy, individual counseling, educational groups, recreation therapy activities, and support services.
Throughout evaluation and treatment, we focus on how the patient will succeed after leaving us. Our goal is to help each person successfully re-enter his or her normal life in a timely manner and with appropriate follow-up care.
* Special Care Adult Program (for adults 18 years and older)
* Daybreak Adult Program (for adults 18 years and older)
* Teton Peaks Adolescent Residential Treatment (for children ages 12-18)
* Adolescent Acute Care Program (for children ages 13-17)
*The Licensed Case Manager works collaboratively with the treatment team to assess the patient s existing system of outpatient providers and other supports.
*Develops a discharge plan, including appointments with physicians, therapists, aftercare groups, and living arrangements.
*Implements and coordinates the plan as the discharge date approaches.
*Monitors and evaluates the plan, when needed, to promote quality, cost-effective outcomes.
*Communicates during a patient's hospitalization with families, outpatient providers, schools, and any other agencies involved to keep them apprised of the patient s progress and other pertinent information.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of the Case Management activities and care components of Case Management defined in the Methods and Techniques section.
* Registered Nurse or Licensed Master s Therapist in the State of Idaho possessing at least two years of relevant clinical experience.
* Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers certification.
* Annual certification in Non Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI). If not currently certified, will complete requirement within 90 days of hire.
* This position requires that you drive a facility owned vehicle or your own vehicle. A current state of Idaho driver s license is required. If relocating to Idaho from another state, you must obtain a current Idaho driver s license within 90 days of making Idaho your permanent state of residence. If you are not a permanent resident of Idaho you must have a valid driver s license from the state in which you permanently reside. In addition, if you will be driving your own vehicle 2 or more times per week for company related business, documentation of proof of liability insurance must be provided. Liability insurance must have a combined single limit of at least $300,000 or have $100,000/$300,000 coverage split. This position is subject, upon hire and annually, to an MVR report/analysis and driver safety education.
Last Edited: 09/19/2016