Licensed Financial Services Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
Plymouth Meeting, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The licensed administrative assistant to the Regional Sales Manager provides highly accurate, timely and intensive administrative, investment and secretarial support, involving duties of considerable complexity, most often confidential in nature. Prepares detailed client meeting presentation materials including creating graphs and charts, compiling data such as performance information, with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness. Obtains and compiles information from a variety of internal/external sources and systems. Interacts in a highly professional manner with all internal and external clients and gathers information and has strong follow to ensure timely completion of pending items and projects. Additional duties include but are not limited to telephone coverage, mail, reports, scheduling, handling routine requests including preparing paperwork for officer's signatures. Duties will expand and evolve with changing job requirements, thus requiring adaptability and flexibility.
* High School diploma.
* Advanced education preferred.
* Required Licenses: FINRA Series 7, 24 and 63.
* Preferred Licenses: FINRA Series 7, 24, and 65 or 66 and state life and health insurance license.
* 3+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
* Must have strong organizational, verbal, written communication skills, including the ability to be comfortable working for and receiving instructions from several team members.
* Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, etc.
* Ability to be flexible and work diplomatically in team environment and the ability to quickly assimilate and use other programs, processes and procedures with minimal to moderate instruction is necessary.
* Highly organized individual with a penchant for accuracy, the capability to balance multiple priorities and the ability to perform at a high standard in a fast paced environment.
401 Plymouth Road Suite 600, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania 19462
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled