Licensed Nursing Home Administrator 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Rapidly growing healthcare management company operating through its subsidiaries' Transitional Rehabilitation Centers, Nursing Homes, Independent Living, Assisted Living, Home Health, Hospice, and Memory Care, throughout the Western United States. This will be a new property that includes 14 short term memory care beds and 75 transitional rehabilitation beds.
The Administrator will facilitate administrative development of services for the Tucson property opening; including: obtaining applicable operational licensure and hiring the leadership teams for the transitional rehabilitation center. The Administrator will also over-see the hiring process for staff-level associates to assure adequate staffing for opening.
Full-time 150 employees - by December 2017.
* Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
* Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct facility programs, policies and activities in accordance with guidelines.
* Assist department directors in their departmental level efforts.
* Interpret policies and procedures to associates, guests, family members, visitors, government agencies, etc.
* Prepare annual operating budgets and allocate the resources to carry out programs and activities of the facility.
* Review and report on monthly financial statements and provide such information
* Keep abreast of the economic status of the facility and make adjustments as necessary to assure the continued ability to provide quality care and services.
* Participate in and/or oversee the decision-making process around all employment actions including hiring, terminating, promoting, and demoting.
* Review competence of work force and counsel/discipline personnel as necessary.
* Consult with facility leaders concerning the operation of their departments to assist in eliminating/correcting problem areas, and/or improvement of services.
* Ensure that physicians are in compliance with policies governing the admission, medical treatment, visit requirements, plan of care, orders, etc.
* Represent the facility at, and participate in, top-level meetings.
* Represent the facility in dealings with outside agencies, including governmental agencies and third party payers.
* Make routine inspections of the facility to ensure that established policies and procedures are being implemented and followed.
* Participate in state/federal surveys.
* Assist in developing plans of correction for cited deficiencies.
* Ensure such plans incorporate timetables and methods of monitoring to ensure that such deficiencies do not recur.
* Bachelor's Degreerequired, focus in Business or Health Care Administration preferred;
* Master's Degreepreferred.
* Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in the state of Arizona required.
* Two (2) years' LNHA experience required.
* Understanding of skilled nursing/long-term care state and federal regulations required.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to complete the U.S. Department Homeland Security's I-9 form confirming authorization to work in the United States. Unable to support VISA sponsorships.