This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
American Residential Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
At over $850 million in annual revenue, American Residential Services (ARS) is one of the nation's largest Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing service providers. We are currently experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking individuals to expand our talented plumbing team in Manassas, VA.
At ARS, we set high standards for our employees and we REWARD superior SERVICE and PERFORMANCE!
AS A LICENSED PLUMBER AT ARS, YOU WILL ENJOY:
* WORKING FOR A COMPANY WITH A NATIONAL PRESENCE
* SIX FIGURE INCOME POTENTIAL
* FULLY STOCKED AND MAINTAINED COMPANY TRUCK
* COMPANY PAID CELL PHONES
* UNIFORMS AND WEEKLY LAUNDRY SERVICE
* PAID TECHNICAL AND PRODUCT TRAINING TO ENHANCE YOUR SKILLS
* YEAR-ROUND WORK
* PAID VACATION & HOLIDAY PAY
* MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, PAID LIFE INSURANCE, DAY CARE DISCOUNTS AND 401K PLANS
* ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH NO SALARY CAPS
Provides advanced journeyman level skills in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair and servicing of plumbing and drainage systems. Maintains good customer relations and applies technical skills and knowledge of industry standards and plumbing codes to all work. Provide training and technical guidance to lower level Plumbing Service Technicians. Possesses a State License in the state required to practice.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS (IN COORDINATION WITH TECHNICAL TRAINING MODULES, NOT ALL-INCLUSIVE):
* Possesses a State License in the state required to practice at this skill level
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required as well as a minimum of four (4) years of plumbing training or completion of an approved apprentice program
* Must have a minimum of 4-6 years of related plumbing service experience in addition to training. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
* An unrestricted Journeyman license and knowledge of local and national plumbing code is required
* Residential Plumbing Experience
* A valid Driver's License
* Must be physically able to work in confined spaces and climb and maintain balance on high ladders and scaffolds
* Frequent standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or walking are required
* Must be able to use body members to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects or materials that are up to 100 pounds.
* Good communications skills are required
* Pass our pre-employment process, including drug, MVR and criminal background screens
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ARS/RESCUE ROOTER..."UNITED BY EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE