Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Job #: prnLPNcleFL067163
***This position will travel, and must have home health experience to be considered.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse to provide services in the Clermont area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Provide direct care to residents, while promoting the highest level of functioning, as directed by management
* Monitor residents as needed, including resident responses to treatment and care plans
* Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
* Promote quality services within community standards, state and federal regulations
* Document necessary information regarding nursing care, care plans and observation of residents' overall conditions
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current practical nursing licensure within the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* Two years of relevant nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149533.aspx'