Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN / Home Care - ReqCode 1057486
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONExciting LPN Opportunity with a Leader in Home Health ~ It's all about helping people achieve more! SunCrest OMNI is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Licensed PracticalStaff Nurse, you will:
* Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which encompasses a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of procedures.
* Teach patients and caregivers procedures and compliance in preparation for discharge.
* Deliver care based on Standards of Practice for the particular state of practice and must be in compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
* Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Florida.
* A minimum of one year experience in medical/surgical nursing is required.
* Previous experience in the home care setting is desired.
* Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver and lift incapacitated clients in the home setting.
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50229880.jpg /