Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN in Home Care - ReqCode 65926
Gentiva - Rainbow City, ALThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Gentiva Gentiva
- Rainbow City, AL
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
- Associates Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Licensed Practical Nurse - Gentiva Home Health
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence - that's what Gentiva® patients have come to expect from our licensed practical nurses for nearly 40 years. Gentiva, America's homecare leader, has set the clinical standard for today's fastest-growing segment of healthcare - homecare. By creating innovative solutions that lead to high-quality patient outcomes, Gentiva's patient-centered approach improves quality of life and independence. With Gentiva, great healthcare has come home.
I believe I can make a difference.
Gentiva nurses make a real difference in people's lives every single day by delivering comprehensive patient-focused services such as nursing, therapy and rehab to more than 500,000 patients a year through an multidisciplinary team approach to care.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
Gentiva offers our LPNs a unique employment package that includes:
* Access to online courses through Gentiva University to earn free credits.
* Flexible full-time, benefited pay per visit and part-time positions.
* Greater control of your weekly schedule.
* Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more.
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will:
* Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the patient's illness, rehabilitative needs and preventive care.* Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem-specific therapeutic interventions, teachings and training activities in accordance with the plan of care.* Confer with the RN supervisor regarding needed changes in the Plan of Treatment.* Provide hands-on care and patient education utilizing Gentiva Care Notes.
In addition, a Gentiva LPN:
* Works with other highly skilled clinicians through a multi- or interdisciplinary team approach.* Benefits from the award-winning Gentiva University for clinical and professional development courses for advanced training and free continuing education credits.* Has access to the latest tools, research and techniques through the Gentiva Health Education Center.
* Current and unrestricted LPN licensure
* A minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
* Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
* Home Health experience a plus
* Current CPR certification
* Good organizational and communication skills
I believe the best is yet to come.
As a Gentiva nurse, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva Home Health, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented nurses.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 1.866.GENTIVA.
keywords: LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, med surg, Oasis, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, case manager, Medicare, visit nurse, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, l.p.n., lpn, acute care, wound care