Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN / Home Health/Clermont County - ReqCode 5316360
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Home Care by Black Stone
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Exciting Opportunity for a Qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Care ~
Become A Senior Advocate!Home Care Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Job Description:
The LPN/LVN is a licensed nurse who provides direct client care services in accordance with the policies and procedures of Home Healthcare by Black Stone, Ohio's professional standards, and regulatory entities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and under the direction of a licensed physician.
Clinical Manager/Registered Nurse
Education and Experience:
* Currently licensed in the state of Ohio
* Has at least one year of experience as a LPN/LVN and shall work under the supervision of a registered nurse
* CPR certification desirable
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices, procedures, regulations and guidelines that pertain to home health care.
* Ability to lift 30 pounds, move intermittently throughout the work day, inclusive of sitting, standing and bending, pushing, pulling, or moving Access to utilization of public or private transportation system.
* Ability to lift, push, pull light to moderate loads.
* Read, write, and communicate in English objects and clients.
* Ability to function under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
Home Care by Black Stone offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50067386.jpg /