Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time (Fri-Sun, 7am-8pm)
Brookdale Stonebridge Ranch 1650 South Stonebridge Drive Mckinney , TX 75070
Job #: 060562a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide direct care to residents, while promoting the highest level of functioning, as directed by management
* Monitor residents as needed, including resident responses to treatment and care plans
* Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
* Promote quality services within community standards, state and federal regulations
* Document necessary information regarding nursing care, care plans and observation of residents' overall conditions
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current vocational nursing licensure within the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* One to two years of relevant nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147457.aspx'