Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Job #: prnLPNHHnapFL067767
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health LPN to provide services in the Naples area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Medication administration for the department
* May be required to supervise other staff positions
* Provide general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community
* Provide direct care to residents, while promoting the highest level of functioning, as directed by management
* Monitor residents as needed, including resident responses to treatment and care plans
* Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
* Promote quality services within community standards, state and federal regulations
* Document necessary information regarding nursing care, care plans and observation of residents' overall conditions
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current practical nursing licensure within the state of practice required
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* At least three years of relevant nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150381.aspx'