Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Brookdale Newark 331 Goosepond Rd Newark , OH 43055
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provides residents with nursing services and administers medications and treatments in accordance with physicians' orders and within state licensure regulations.
* Providing licensed nursing services to residents
* Medication administration for the department
* May be required to supervise other staff positions
* Providing general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must be a current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of OH
* One year of relevant nursing experience
* Must be able to supervise staff
* Flexibility with schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the Senior Population and memory care residents
Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148103.aspx'