Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN / Private Duty - PRN - ReqCode 1055839
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThank you for viewing our open jobs! If you are interested, there are several ways to apply to this position.
* Click on the APPLY ONLINE button at the top or bottom of this page. You may upload a resume or type in your work history.
* Email your resume to Careers@almostfamily.com. Please be sure to include the position and location for which you are applying.
* Go directly to the agency and apply in person. The address and phone number of the agency are listed below. The agency takes applications on weekdays between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
* Fax your resume to the agency. The fax number is listed below as well.
SunCrest Private Duty
168 Cude Lane
Madison, TN 37115
Phone Number: (615) 860-4542
Fax Number: (615) 860-4568
Pediatric LPN needed for the Nashville area! Must be available to work a 12 hour shift!
Exciting LPN Opportunity with a Leader in Home Health ~ It's all about helping people achieve more! SunCrest Private Duty is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will:
* Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which encompasses a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of procedures.
* Teach patients and caregivers procedures and compliance in preparation for discharge.
* Deliver care based on Standards of Practice for the particular state of practice and must be in compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
* Graduation from an accredited school of vocational/practical nursing.
* Must possess a valid practical nursing license in the state of practice.
* A minimum of one year experience in medical/surgical nursing is required.
* Previous experience in the home care setting is desired.
* Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver and lift incapacitated clients in the home setting.
* Previous pediatric experience is a plus.
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team! img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50052306.jpg /