Licensed Practical Nurse
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN: Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley
Part-time Noc Shift
Sunday night - 6:00pm-6:30am
Please apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person, at facility!
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab- Malley
401 Malley Drive
Northglenn, CO 80233
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
* Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts services, programs and activities to ensure the resident s total regimen of care is maintained.
* Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
* Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
* Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident s care plan and wishes.
* Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident s care.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Malley is a 162 bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term care to residents of the Northglenn, Colorado community and surrounding areas. With a recent multi-million-dollar remodel, Malley offers a fully-equipped physical therapy gym, large activity room, bistro, hair salon and many more amenities. We have a specialty pulmonary care program with certified nurses directed by a nationally renowned pulmonologist Dr. Yeager. No other transitional care facility in the area offers such a specialized service. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.