Licensed Practical Nurse
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN: Laurelhurst Village
Part-time Day shift available!
Please apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person at facility
3060 SE Stark St.
Portland, OR 97214
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
* Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts services, programs and activities to ensure the resident s total regimen of care is maintained.
* Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
* Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
* Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident s care plan and wishes.
* Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident s care.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Laurelhurst Village is a 179-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and respite care, as well as, long-term care. Laurelhurst Village community provides a full range of exceptional senior living and skilled care options designed to accommodate your lifestyle and enable you to get the most from your retirement years. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you ll enjoy calling home. Laurelhurst Village is currently looking for top notch talent to join their all-star team.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER