Licensed Practical Nurse-Potomac Falls
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Commonwealth Care of Roanoke
JOB DESCRIPTIONLicensed Practical Nurse - Sterling,VA
Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center, in Sterling, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic LPN to round out our team that is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our patients, residents and their families.
Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
* Supervise and direct licensed and non-licensed nursing staff.
* Promote and maintain good working relationship with physicians, lab and pharmacy to ensure proper and safe care of patients/residents.
* Promote and maintain good working relationship with nursing staff, other departments, patients/residents, families and visitors.
* Assist in admission, transfer and discharge of patients/residents.
* Promote and maintain constructive communication and staff development.
* Observe and assess patients/residents on a daily basis. Report any significant change in condition to the physician.
* Monitor to ensure that nursing care documentation is appropriate, concise and timely.
* Make rounds with physicians providing pertinent information regarding the care/condition and follow through with the physician orders.
* Review physician's orders, lab reports and contact pharmacy regarding any change in medication.
* Communicate with family members regarding care and/or condition.
* Perform other standard nursing procedures or treatment when necessary.
* Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
* Current LPN license in good standing with the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
* Prefer at least two years of experience as an LPN.
* CPR Certified.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service and leadership skills.
* The successful candidate for this position is knowledgeable of and assures compliance with federal and state regulations, company and facility policies, and procedures.
* Must be flexible, detail-oriented, and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE