Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 3/10/2017
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONDistinctive Spectrum Joint Venture is currently seeking a Full Time Experienced LPN with immunization expertise in Dumfries, Virginia. The work hours will be 10:00 am 6:30 pm.
The job qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) School.
- Must have Day time hours availability and child immunization experience
- Possess a valid, current license (with no limitations, stipulations, or pending adverse actions) to practice nursing as a LPN and be licensed to practice as a LPN in at least one state in the United States.
- One year related experience preferred.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.