Licensed Refrigeration Techncian
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us:
Building Technology Engineers ( BTE), a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group Inc., offers a comprehensive single-source solution for facilities services, including equipment repair and replacement, preventative and predictive maintenance, and facility/equipment operations. With more than 60 years of experience and our solid financial strength, we provide a wide variety of customized solutions that meet our customers needs.
Job Title: Licensed Refrigeration Techncian
Job Summary: This position is responsible for operating, maintaining, repairing and renovating the building's heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and fire protection, emergency generator, pumping, water, air and steam distribution systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Take and evaluate operational readings of utilities and equipment, interpreting status and needs, and take appropriate corrective actions.
* Inspect, test, locate trouble in, and make repairs to all assigned equipment located throughout the building including responsibility for check emergencies in building areas.
* Ensure compliance with policies, standards and procedures as it pertains to department, shop operations, repairs and renovations. Ensure compliance with Bank standards of inside resources and outside contractors while working on various renovation projects.
* Provide information to the shop supervisor concerning suggested renovations, changes or additions to monitoring equipment. Compile pertinent information on bank operating systems to support shop supervisor s development of required designs and plans. Provide data for the development of objectives and the need/scope of upgrades, Capital Projects, and Capital Equipment.
* Test, evaluate and take appropriate action to chemically treat the building's piping distribution system.
* Operate power tools and equipment in the safest efficient manner within operating parameters.
* Interpret schematics, as well as systems and building diagrams and blueprints.
* Complete shop related paperwork and assist other trade areas as necessary.
* This position is also responsible for maintaining carpentry areas to include wood structures, furniture, hardware, drywall, moveable partitions, ceramic tile, carpet lobby glass, masonry, ceilings, window treatments, and finish millwork and to ensure the integrity of construction areas, maintenance projects and the entire property that all work performed complies with FRB standards and building codes.
* Respond to emergency calls.
Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the completion of a high school diploma or G.E.D. and vocational or technical training and a minimum of 3-5 years of large Building operation and maintenance experience. A Massachusetts Journeyman HVAC license and EPA/Universal CFC certification are required for this position.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled