Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Southeast Houston, TX
Job #: prnLVNHHfrdwTX065910
New opportunity due to growth! PRN PPV LVN for Weekend visits in Southeast Houston.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health LVN to provide services in the Southeast Houston area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Medication administration for the department
* May be required to supervise other staff positions
* Provide general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community
* Provide direct care to residents, while promoting the highest level of functioning, as directed by management
* Monitor residents as needed, including resident responses to treatment and care plans
* Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
* Promote quality services within community standards, state and federal regulations
* Document necessary information regarding nursing care, care plans and observation of residents' overall conditions
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current vocational nursing licensure within the state of practice required
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* At least two years of relevant nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147716.aspx'