Lien Release / Payoff Manager 8/9/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: Lien Release/ Payoff Manager
LOCATION: Mount Laurel, NJ
TYPE:Contract - 12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Lien Release/ Payoff Manager to ensure activities within Cash Management, Special Loans, ARMs, Default Cash Management and Default AP/ Corporate Advance Control align with activities across all Mortgage Servicing functions. You will be responsible for drafting and executing a business plan to ensure Lien Release AP and AR equate to 0 (zero).
* Functions as a Subject Matter Expert in industry standards and practices and utilizes that knowledge to develop and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
* Initiates improvement projects, identifies new ideas and delegates responsibility for identifying and developing new ideas to others.
* Contributes technical/ professional skills and specialist knowledge throughout the organization.
* Develops departmental, functional strategies and structure that aligns with corporate objectives and monitors follow-through to implementation.
* Reviews and assesses the success of the plan, the allocation of the employees and resources and whether objectives were met.
* Manages organizational risk and protects the assets of the organization; partners with Centralized Exam Response Team (CERT), Operational Control Group (OCG) and others to deliver timely and accurate responses to external inquiries; maintains all relevant policies and procedures and ensures all controls are followed.
* Functions as a "change-agent", leading change initiatives within the organization.
* Develops effective reporting and executive communication, incorporating appropriate frequency and level of detail.
* Identifies and satisfies internal and external customer needs/ demands.
* Works with current vendors and potential vendors to constantly enhance the ways in which customers may remit payments; manages relationships with said vendors to ensure Service Level Agreements are defined and enforced.
* Evaluates opportunities to derive fees from customers, clients, and vendors; sets fee structures in a way which balances short-term bottom-line impact and customer loyalty; keeps fee matrices, policies and procedures up-to-date.
* Evaluates organizational effectiveness of the team, identifies gaps and implements development and succession planning initiatives.
* Organizes the team, the production of the work, training and resources needed to accomplish desired and required outcomes to meet objectives.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree in a related area preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years of Mortgage Banking experience required.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership capacity is required.
* Strong industry knowledge of Lien Releases.
* Experience with Mortgage Cash Management preferred.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Proficiency with Mortgage Servicing Platforms (Black Knight, LPS, etc.) preferred.
_Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success._