Lien Release Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Ensure compliance with all state, regulatory, investor and client requirements resulting in the generation of timely and accurate lien releases and the return of required documentation to the customer, where applicable.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Ensure the timely resolution of escalated issues for the customer (internal and external).
* Prepare and Process Lien Release documents to be filed with County Recorder s offices.
* Handle Co-Operative Mortgage requests including preparation and processing of UCC3 Terminations and return of Collateral documents such as Proprietary Lease and Stock Certificates.
* Research incoming requests from attorneys and title companies.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Experience in the mortgage industry preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to meet the needs of external customers by delivering high quality service
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Knowledge of Collateral documents such as Mortgages, Assignments, Note Modifications, Consolidation Extension Modification Agreements (CEMA) and returning of such documents to borrowers after payoff in applicable states preferred
* Knowledge of state compliance timeframes preferred
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Constant sitting
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 8:30 pm M-F
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.