Life Ray Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
* Provide design and specification development
* Quickly understand how to meet customer needs, develop solutions to those needs, and educate other personnel within Intuitive Surgical about how to integrate those solutions into the overall service delivery model
* Work with peers and managers to continuously define and improve a wide spectrum of processes utilized by the team.
* Gain an understanding of the functionality and technical constraints of our software and environment. Communicate these to Subject Matter Experts.
* Collaborate closely with the Dev and QA teams to improve processes and technology supporting deployment and maintenance of our applications.
* Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
* Provide timely status of ongoing projects and assignments.
* Participate in overall systems testing, defect analysis and root case assessment.
* Write technical specifications to design or redesign solutions.
* Support in the design, development and modification of computer applications and programs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or demonstrable equivalent work experience
* Experience 5-10 Years in Engineering
* Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
* Energetic, curious, resourceful, highly creative and self-motivated. Able to thrive in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment.
* Continuously exhibit the highest levels of professional discretion. Strong sense of ownership and accountability while working in a highly collaborative team environment.
* Excellent autonomous problem solving ability.
* Prior real world experience in developing and maintaining large scale B2C solutions.
* Proven J2EE experience
* Proven hands-on experience with developing on Liferay
* Hands on experience with Spring, Hibernate
* Experience with SOAP and REST based integration with systems (i.e., SAP CRM, SAP ERP)
* Connecting web front ends to back-end databases and systems (MySQL, SQLServer)
* Demonstrated Solid OOP and software design knowledge - you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
* Demonstrated experience leveraging content management systems (i.e., Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager)
* Integration with tools for information retrieval systems (i.e., SOLR, Lucene, Elastic) is preferred.
* Experience using web APIs to develop mashups or web applications is also desirable
* Experience working with Tomcat and Apache Web containers
* Enabling test automation using utilities like Junit, HttpUnit, IEUnit
* Profiling and debugging using JMeter or similar tool
* Has leveraged the following tools: SVN, Jira
* Familiarity with CI tools / frameworks like Jenkins, Maven, Hudson