Lifeguard (training provided)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 5/3/2017
Great Wolf Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Administers and coordinates emergency first aid as necessary.
* Supervises and provides surveillance of swimmers and guests during park hours and special events.
* Possesses a general knowledge of pools, rides, and attraction operations.
* Responds to emergency situations in assigned zone. Assists in communicating emergency situations outside of assigned zone.
* Enforces the rules and regulations of the waterpark.
* Advises aquatics management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
* Possesses a general knowledge of the activity pools and flume attractions.
* Provides superior customer service to all guests by assisting all in a polite and expedient manner.
* Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of waterpark to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
* Performing within Ellis Certification standards.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
*No experience required, training provided
* Must be at least 16 years of age.
* Ability and willingness to achieve Certification in First Aid, CPR and Ellis & Associates Lifeguard Training.
* Good oral communication skills.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Swim 50 yards in 4 ft. of water and retrieve a 10lbs brick at bottom of water.
* Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment.
* Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis.
* Standing for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled