This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To ensure the loading and unloading ramps are at proper heights, aid in guest loading and unloading, and maintain the proper function of the lift during operation hours.
* Responsible for the daily operation of an assigned lift.
* Prepare daily logs and reports.
* Lift personnel must be alert and in good physical condition.
* Required to shovel and rake snow on a regular basis.
* Assist in preparing the lift for daily operations.
* Maintain chairs through daily inspections and keep clear of snow and ice.
* Maintain the lift ramps and buildings in a neat and orderly condition.
* Follow all standard procedures for maintaining safe conditions, mechanical operations, weather variables and snow depth.
* Continually respond to guest's needs in a safe manner.
* Report any problems to supervisors while effectively handling routine and emergency matters.
* Service to the guests needs when they are in need of assistance loading and unloading.
* Must be at least 18 years of age per ANSI B77 code regulations.
* Must be able to work outdoors, in varying weather conditions, for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to AM and PM shifts, holidays and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: