This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Our headquarters in Middleton, WI, is currently seeking a Line Cook. The Line Cook will produce and deliver food and beverages according to American Girl specifications. This person will work approximately 20 hours per week.
* Prepare food items to recipe specifications for cooking and ensure proper quantities are prepared to support business levels
* Develop strong knowledge of menu items to cover all line positions
* Assist in customer cash check-out as needed
* Re-stock beverage and other service areas as needed throughout the work day
* Create and deliver an exceptional dining experience for restaurant and event guests
Experience, Education & Skills
* High School diploma
* Food preparation experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, POS systems, restaurant reservation systems, inventory systems, and basic office equipment
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced restaurant environment while maintaining a positive attitude
* Ability to graciously handle customer issues and requests in a timely manner
* Frequent lifting of 30-50 pounds
* Certification from an accredited or recognized educational institution preferred
* Serve Safe certification preferred
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT, www.mattel.com/careers), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer