This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
New Orleans, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification.
* Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
* Production of orders.
* Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
* Display basic knife skills
* Must be able to work saute, grill and garde manger stations
* Prior experience in a fine dining restaurant preferred
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
* Must be able to work all shifts with an open availability, to include AM and PM shifts, as well as weekends and holidays. Prior grilling experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: