Line Leader 8/19/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Lead the line team:
* To develop equipment and system ownership,
* To ensure excellent system execution and continuous loss elimination,
* To ensure delivery of all key business results.
* Ensure line staffing needs are met,
* Improve the capability of your people,
* Ensure the team is safe,
* Ensure all safety procedures are followed,
* Ensure that the finished product is always produced at the correct quality in a sustainable manner,
* Drive Continuous Improvement of systems and results.
Key tasks - what you will need to do:
* Assess past performance vs compelling business need (CBN), identify priority losses for the year and create action plans to deliver the CBN.
* Coach Equipment Owners (EOs) on the floor to enable their achievement of individual goals.
* Drive Plan, Do Check, Act (PDCA) improvement cycles for business results and capability grow.
* Execute standard Daily Direction Setting (DDS) cycle. Coach organization on importance of adherence to standards. Coach all levels of the organization on critical Daily Management Systems (DMSs) (hands on, actual usage).
* Execute and coach Safety & Quality Fundamentals. Review incident investigations and ensure the actions to prevent re-occurrence.
* Support supply chain loss analysis/elimination. Solve process instability problems. Coach necessity and use of Loss to Zero (L2Z).
* Drive cultural change by leading the organization renewal cycle.
* Identify skill gaps in organization - address using task based training approach.
* Execute or coach use of SUM standard for initiatives.
* Coach use of Standard Work (SW) to eliminate non-value added (NVA) work, coach link to effort reduction.
Working environment - Indoor mix of cool and room temperature environments.
* Good oral and written communication skills are a must for this position.
* Typing skills and ability to manipulate data through the use of spreadsheets.
* Must be self-managing or have a history of being a self-starter.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by management
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 and Title I of the American's with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847-646-6044 for assistance.